Friday, January 30, 2009

I heart coffee

It is officially midnight and I am taking my third break of the evening. I am starting to get a caffeine headache since I have consumed way over my daily limit, but I have to fuel this exhaustion some how! I have come to several conclusions this evening as I am studying - or CRAMMING - for my midterm in Advanced Financial Management (doesn't the name of my class just shout excitement).

1) I do NOT miss the late nights I used to have to put in when I was in undergrad. I have NO idea how I did it time and time again without a coffeemaker in my little dorm room.

2) My instructor is insane. How can anyone remember all of the info I am attempting to cram into my head?

3) Although he is insane, I may need to add him to my Christmas card list because he has allowed us to have a cheat sheet. I am amazed at myself that I can actually write as small as I have for this (for those of you who are familiar with my handwriting - I NEVER write small).

4) Speaking of the cheat sheet - that is bringing about a whole new set of anxieties. I am so scared I am going to run out of space - but I am not even sure if I can read all of the things I have put into this one miracle sheet.

5) I am so jealous of my sleeping husband and puppy. I have been so tempted a few times to belt out in song or run around the house (mainly due to the high amount of caffeine I have consumed) just to wake them from their sound slumber.

6) Last, but not least, I HEART COFFEE.

1 comment:

Merrica and Jonathan said...

Tina you are going to do wonderful on the exam you smart cookie! I am proud of you for learning to write small, just make sure you can still read it. And definitely break out in song when Jason least expects it. Miss you