Tuesday, July 6, 2010

22 years ago...

I was 8 years old and I was in the 3rd grade when I met my future husband. Yesterday I spent the majority of my day off moving my sister from our childhood home. Guess what I found in the back of our closet? My old diary from the 3rd and 4th grade. I opened the diary and on the front page reads "I love Jason Duepner" in big letters. How cute! The first entry in the diary is from May 16, 1989 and it reads "I really like Jason Duepner and I wish I could tell him. I am too embarrassed." I couldn't believe it! My mom, aunt, and sister thought it was so neat. I told Jason later when I got home from my Dad's house and he had a HUGE smile on his face. Jason's response was that he was sure that every girl in our class wrote that in their diaries. HA!!!!

It is so sweet that I found that diary entry weeks before we have our first child together. I do love that Jason Duepner. Always.

1 comment:

TB said...

That warms my heart tina! much love!!!