
I can't begin to express how much our puppy, Murphy, means to my husband and myself. He just brings us a tremendous amount of joy and makes our home life full. We cannot believe how boring life was without him!
I was reading an article by Cesar Millan this morning (the dog whisperer) titled "What Your Pet Can Teach You." I had to share the last piece of this article -
'Celebrate Every Day. For a dog, every morning is Christmas morning. Every walk is the best walk, every meal is the best meal, every game is the best game. We can learn so much by observing the way our pets rejoice in life's simplest moments. Take time every day to celebrate the many gifts that are hidden in the ordinary events of your own life.'
1 comment:
I can tell you what I've learned from my cat: If I lick my own fur and then eat too much I'll puke!!! She does that at least 3 times a week- I think shes bullemic! She's free if you want her :)
Post a Comment