Our vacation is officially 1/2 way over today. I am looking forward to the second half, but I am also a little down about the first half being over already. Tomorrow brings - homework I have been pushing off since Sunday and Murphy's appointment with the specialist. The best thing about tomorrow will be spending time with Murphy and Jason, but I hope I am able to be disciplined enough to get homework completed and I also hope that we get some better news about Murphy's leg. Keep your fingers crossed!
Our winery trip today was a pleasant one. Our first stop was to our "usual" spot - Ste. Gene Winery. We tasted a few different wines (Christmas Plum, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Ulderberry) and decided on the Blackberry & Cranberry. As we left, I asked my husband if he thought what we had just experienced was a true winery visit. I insisted that we go to Crown Valley since we were relatively close. There - we were able to taste a few, drink a glass of wine on the porch, and visit. That was more of the winery experience I was looking for! It will be much better going back in the spring when we can pack a picnic lunch and sit outside in not so chilly weather!
I have a feeling the rest of the week is going to fly by and reality is going to come crashing down. Why can't we all be independently wealthy and not work? That would be nice! I guess I will continue dreaming...or get to planning the next vacation!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a nice winery trip! We like Chaumette Winery too in that area. Enjoy the rest of the vacation, miss you.
Post a Comment