
I am beginning to feel like I am in that movie. We have so many spiders...it isn't even funny. The spiders are most visible right outside our basement door. We cannot open the door without seeing at least 2 or 3 spiders. They aren't small ones either. It is so disgusting.
This morning I went to give Murph a water refill and his breakfast when I hit a roadblock of about SIX SPIDERS!!!!! I opened the door and there were 3 right there - 1 being very large. I shut the door and called for Jason. I just can't handle that many. One had managed to sneak into the house, too. Jason came down and ended up killing five. I told him I don't think I can wait until April when he wanted to spray for them. There are just too many and I have a feeling I am going to have nightmares tonight. No joke. The largest spider was able to get away (outside - thank GOD). I wonder when we will see him next?! Last year - I had one ride in on me into the house. I felt something on my leg and looked down and OH MY GOODNESS did I ever freak out. I could barely speak I was so afraid. I totally had a panic attack and started crying and I felt like I had spiders crawling on me all day. Not fun! I can handle seeing spiders from a distance, but I CANNOT handle them being on me and I am starting to have quite a bit of anxiety due to the numbers of them. Does anyone want to come over to our house soon? I doubt it!
On a lighter note, Murphy saved a super cute frog this morning. The frogs that live around our house seem to like to hide in our garage door - which could be deadly for them! Murphy found one as I was pulling out so I was able to get him to safety. He was a cutie - and very talkative. He croaked the entire time I was trying to find a suitable drop off spot. I had to get him far enough away from Murph so he didn't have him as a morning snack. Jason doesn't understand my desire to save the frogs when I see them. I think they are just so cute!
1 comment:
Oh T--we should live together....My anxiety was caused by the paragraph on frogs (a true phobia for me) and your phobia of spiders is okay for me. Let me know if you want to talk about the exposure therapies I want through (mostly mental at first) and how it helped me. I love you girl :) T
Post a Comment