Does anyone remember these cards from the Monopoly Game? Each time in my life when I receive either 1) an unexpected small sum of money or 2) an unexpected bill, I think of these two cards that are played in the heat of a monopoly game. Just in one day - I have received 2 cards. Good news first - I have an extra $22.19 on this week's paycheck (warm fuzzies). Show me the money! Every little bit helps. Bad news - I deducted my credit card payment in my check register. However, I forgot to make the actual payment online. I am so mad at myself! That results in a late fee of $39.00. I HATE late fees. So...today I am in the hole -16.81. Bummer. To make up for the mistake, I am going to deduct $20.00 from my Kohl's shopping spree I am going on this Saturday morning before class. My husband thinks I need new pants - which is a LONG story in itself - so I am going to use coupons and try to get some great deals at my fav shop - Kohl's. I love that store!
Lessons learned:
1) Tax cuts ROCK and make me smile
2) Late fees stink, make me frown, and now I have to listen to my husband complain about it. Yuck. At least I will be able to tell him the news in my new pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment