Monday, March 23, 2009
Smiles #3
Jason decided last week that Murphy was finally going to sleep outside. The weather was so nice he just wanted to try it. This has turned into a similar situation for you parents out there that are trying to get your children to sleep in their own beds. I tried to tell my husband that I did not want to hear him complaining when he is up at 1am trying to get Murphy into his room due to all of the barking. Jason didn't think we would have a problem. SO...at 1:30am I hear cursing and my husband saying "I am going to kill him!" Oh yes...Murphy was barking and barking and barking at who knows what. My thought was to let him bark (I can sleep through it) because he just needs to get used to sleeping outside again. Jason couldn't take it so he opened the front door and tried to get Murphy to come in. After five minutes of Jason unsuccessfully trying to coax our puppy inside, I eventually got out of bed. I walked to the door and Murphy came right in when he saw his Mama. :) Jason nicely tucked him in and came back into our room...and guess what he heard besides peace and quiet? My chuckling and an "I told you so."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment