Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Generous Tip

I thought I would pass along a "Generous Tip" from the Generous Wife Daily Tips I receive from Lori. Please see my side bar if you would like more info.

Don't play the blame game. Be kind when your husband's choices cost you through no fault of his own. Sometimes life just happens. (Of course, it's good to be understanding and kind when he messes up too.)

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving. Dale Carnegie


This is something I personally really need to work on so I really appreciated the tip. Have a great day everyone. Think generous & be inspired!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Ouch!! This one goes deep Tina! I have been complaining constantly since Todd's bus broke down (the old green VW bus he just had to spend $4000 on)- with such a told ya so attitude. I have def. not been supportive or loving with the subject. Thanks for the post- I think I might try a diff. approach!