I have just made an executive decision.
I NEED a mental health afternoon and I am going to take it. I just figured out that I am starting my period (TMI - I know) instead of starting a pregnancy and I just do not feel like being at work.
SO...instead...I am going to finish this budget, try to pull myself together, and get the hell out of here.
I am going to stop at Walgreens to get some unmentionable products that I am mentioning on this blog and I am going to take Murphy to the doctor since obviously lifting a 60 pound dog will not affect anything at this point-in-time.
Ahem...do I seem a little irriated? The other drivers on the highway better watch out for me. This is not the day to tick me off!
Then - I am going to do an attitude makeover so I can enjoy dinner out with good friends whom I would like to keep! :) The makeover will include walking Murphy in this beautiful weather and yard work. I think that is in order! And possibly some old Easter candy because doesn't chocolate fix everything?
Yep, that is exactly what I need.
3 comments:
Hang in there sister! Everything will work out and we still have you in our prayers. It will happen, I know it! I wish I could take a mental health day w/ you...but looks like I'm stuck at work! -Cara
I love you Tina! I am glad you are taking mental health time--VERY important for you:) Hang in there girlie!!!! TB
I'm so glad you could take a mental health day when you needed one. I'm sorry things did not work out like you were hoping this month. I'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment