Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thank You

I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude for anyone who...

1) Spends a few minutes of their day here
2) Has sent me kind words about what I write
3) Stumbles upon this blog by accident and is touched in some way

I am humbled that my ordinary life and my random thoughts seem to "hit the spot" with some of you. I do not understand how that is because I certainly do not think I have anything special to say, but I think it is because the Lord himself sometimes inspires me to write what is on my heart. It is such great therapy and a true blessing.

I love that you do spend a few minutes of your day here and I hope you continue to do so.

Now, get out there and have a great day! Be inspired!

No comments: