Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Smiles #11

My last class of the spring semester was a few weeks ago. We ended class with a huge group project + presentation. My group was first. I was nervous, but luckily I am getting fairly good at giving presentations in front of groups of people. We had one person introduce our group members and then I went ahead and took off with the beginning of the presentation. Guess how I addressed the class?

"If y'all would please turn to pages 1, 2, and 3 of your handouts, you will find the financial statements for xyz."

Yes, I totally let the y'all slip out. Oh my gosh, did that slip up get a few chuckles! I am totally becoming more and more country by the day.

Good news...our teacher told us that we did an excellent job after class and in an e-mail. She gave us a 100% on our presentation + project!

No comments: