Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Smiles #13

As I mentioned yesterday, Jason was gone this past weekend. After he returned home on Sunday, I told him I had news. We will be having our nieces over to spend the night on Friday. Jason was excited to hear this news because he has wanted to have them to spend the night for quite awhile.

Fast forward from Sunday evening to yesterday evening. Last night I told Jason and I news again. I told him instead of having just Valerie and Louise over to spend the night - we are going to have Tristan, too. All three of the kiddos will be spending the night! I thought Jason's eyes were going to pop right out of his head.

His first comment was that we will need a van to take them for ice cream. That made me totally laugh out loud because I think we need to practice managing three children at home on the first try! He quickly agreed after thinking it over the second time. His next comment was that he will have his parents come over for a visit. Hello! That is why we have all three kids - they are going to be out of town! :) The two of us are plan A and plan B!

3 kids - under the age of 4. We can totally do this - right? We won't have them all day, it is just the evening and bedtime. Piece of cake.

You all know I will have funny stories to tell after having the kiddos over on Friday - right? We are both so excited and cannot wait for some quality time with the kids! We even have some new toys and new bath toys for them to try out!

It will be super fun! I am a little scared about being slightly outnumbered...but I think we can totally do this. We may have to put Murphy to work. Stay tunned for stories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys will be great! I have a feeling you are going to have A LOT of funny stories tell. And remember, we are only a phone call away! Tristan can't wait to hang out w/ Unlce Jay-ston and Aunt Nina =) -Cara

TB said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! Start getting your aunt and uncle "shoes" warmed up for when we "take over" your house! :) Jack and Luke are SO excited about coming to visit....even if they don't really remember :) I will call soon to chat in person....but not on Friday as you will be BUSY! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for VOLUNTEERING to take our girls so we can go out and enjoy ourselves for our anniversary! I am not worried in the least!