Monday, July 20, 2009

Party Time!

Happy Monday! We had a SUPER fun weekend and I hope y'all did, too! I went to a Zumba class for the first time and LOVED it, got some pool/sun time in, went to a Card's game, danced, spent time with my sis-in-laws, and went to a 3 year old's birthday party! Fun times!

This week is going to be fast and furious once again! We (meaning myself, my husband, his three brothers, and my sister-in-laws) are less than two weeks away from hosting a 40th anniversary party for Jason's parents. We have been talking about this for over a year and we started having family meetings back in January to get the ball rolling! It is coming together nicely, but my sister-in-laws and I are feeling the pressure of running out of time! We are trying to tie up the loose ends and get everything finalized - all in secret since it is a surprise - and we also have my nephew's 2nd birthday party to throw in the mix which is this weekend! It is craziness.

I do not want to give anything away about our plans...but love quotes are playing a small part in the decorations. I wanted to share one of the quotes being used on this Monday. I think it will bring a smile to your face!


“Love is the thing that enables a woman
to sing while she mops up the floor
after her husband has walked
across it in his barn boots.”
---Hoosier Farmer

I love it! Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Merrica and Jonathan said...

You have your hands full with all this party planning lately! How thoughtful of you, I'm sure everything will turn out beautiful.