Friday, July 17, 2009

New Look and New Attitude

Don't you just LOVE the new look of my blog? I find such cute stuff HERE. You should try it out! I love the warm and rich colors of this design!

Along with the new look of the blog - I feel like the funk is indeed lifting. My husband will be SO pleased. Poor guy! :) He is such a trooper.

I am FINALLY going to get to Walgreens this weekend so I should have some cute new pics to share by Sunday or early next week at the latest. I am scared of what my photo bill is going to be. I am SO FAR BEHIND!

This weekend is going to be another busy one, but I have planned for some fun in the sun tomorrow! It is MUCH needed. We also hope to make it to a Cardinal Game and if not, my cousin's band is playing in town tomorrow eve and I think everyone in our hometown is going to be there! Imagine THAT in a small town! Either way - we are definitely going to be outside enjoying the absolutely beautiful weather. You all enjoy your weekend, too!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It looks really good!! I'm glad your funk is lifting! Enjoy your weekend of fun!

Amanda said...

also wanted to let you know that I'm a total copy-cat and just went to aqua poppy designs and got myself a new background too! thanks for the great idea, she has awesome stuff it was so hard to decide!