
I have been posting thankful blog posts all week, and I STILL have much to be thankful for! If you'd like to participate, just click here for the details or just leave a comment stating what you are thankful for this week. I would love to hear from you!
Onto my list for the week...
1) I am thankful for modern medicine. My mother has told me more than once that I am lucky to have ovulation kits, basal thermometers, pregnancy tests, etc. at my disposal to aid in trying to conceive. I agree!
2) I am thankful for clean drinking water. I have been incredibly thirsty lately and I have an endless supply of drinking water. What a blessing. Not everyone has this available to them and I tend to take the luxury of water for granted.
3) I am thankful for doctors. The schooling, training, and career of a doctor is not an easy road. If it were, wouldn't we all be doctors? I am thankful for my Aunt Linda's doctor. I have never met him, but from what I have heard from her, he has been a wonderful support and guide throughout her illness. I am sure it was a wonderful day for him on Tuesday when he was able to tell my aunt, uncle, and cousin-in-law that she was cancer free!
4) I am thankful that Jason and I are still able to take off next week! I thought his boss was going to make him cancel his time off, but he didn't. I am so relieved because I really want to spend some one-on-one time with my husband.
5) I am thankful for the time I was able to spend with my family last weekend. I am really thankful for the opportunity that I was given to see my cousin Evin and baby RJ. It was so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment