Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday #6



It has been a few weeks since I have posted a "Thankful Thursday" so this is past due and I have TONS to be thankful for this week!

You know the drill. Click HERE if you would like more information on the lovely lady who is responsible for 'Thankful Thursdays.'

1) I am SO thankful for my husband, his brothers, and my wonderful sister-in-laws. As I mentioned HERE all of us are planning a SURPRISE 40th Wedding Anniversary party for my mother & father-in-law. It is getting down to the wire and it is getting stressful! Thank God I have such a wonderful family!

2) I am also thankful that they are all so patient. There are so many people in the mix with the planning - and I like to be organized - and as a result I have been sending enormous e-mails daily with urgent points that need to be addressed and questions. I am constantly worrying that I am upsetting someone. I don't think I have upset anyone yet, and I pray that we all continue to work well together and that no one gets their feelings hurt or gets upset. It is my biggest worry!

3) I am thankful that the stress of the party has made me drop a few pounds this week! Last week my appetite took a nose dive and as a result - my clothes are fitting more loosely! ROCK ON.

4) I am thankful for such great friends. Jason and I went to the ballgame with Johny & Tab over the weekend and we had an absolute BLAST! I had a happy hour dinner date with a dear friend of mine last night and it was so fun. I really enjoy seeing her and I wish we were able to see each other more! I love ya Jen! Tonight, my BFF and her hubby are having us over for dinner. I can't wait to spend time with Nicole & Woei and I will get to see Baby Mason's finished room & new shower gifts! Nothing beats wonderful friends!

5) I am thankful for Tylenol, ice cream, and Bud Light (this is listed in no particular order); especially since the anniversary party is 9 days away!

2 comments:

Danae Hudson said...

Haha! I love your list. Especially the last one :)

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

lovely thankful list and I just love your blog background, it's gorgeous!
Collettexxx