Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Worn Out

Usually when I get back from a vacation, I feel refreshed and I feel ready to take on anything. Unfortunately, I feel the exact opposite this time. I feel exhausted. Worn out. Tired.

I am tired of...

Peeing on sticks to see if I am ovulating and I am even more tired of peeing on pregnancy test sticks to just see negative results.

Taking prenatal vitamins.

People feeling sorry for me.

Being asked "When are you and Jason going to start a family?" or "Why don't you have a little one running around yet?"

Being told to hang in there and that it will happen when the time is right.


I am really disappointed that Jason and I have to actually use the basal body temperature thermometer now. I really HATE that I have to track that and was hoping against hope to be able to avoid the entire charting my temperature thing.

I totally do not feel like myself at all this week. I am INCREDIBLY crabby. Thank GOD for Jason and Murphy. Jason has been wonderful, but then again, when isn't he? I am so SO blessed to have him as a husband.

I know many of my friends and family read this blog. I do want to say that I am so very grateful for the support and care you have shown over these many months. I just have one request and my hope is that this does not hurt any feelings. We started the journey to try to have a baby almost eleven months ago and we are going into our sixth month of trying to get pregnant for the second time. The monthly disappointment has become too much for me to want to talk about. Please know that when we do get pregnant - we will let everyone know when we are comfortable. If you could please refrain from asking us about it, that would make things a lot easier on me if we are faced with additional disappointments. It is just too hard. Please note that I have not made commenting possible for this post. I hope you understand.

Thank you once again for all of the support and especially the prayers. It means the world to us! We are lucky to have such a wonderful support system!

Love,

Tina