Sunday, August 29, 2010

Don't Waste Time

My baby is already almost 3 weeks old. When I think of how quickly time has passed by already, it makes me both a little sad that his first days here with us are flying by and excited at the future and watching him grow. Every parent I talk to says the time flies by and I believe they are right. Part of me wants Landon to stay my little man forever. He is just so sweet!

God tells us in the Bible not to waste time. I plan to not waste any time enjoying my family, loving on my baby boy, and just enjoying this life our Lord has blessed me with.


"Look carefully how you walk! Live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as unwise and witless, but as wise (sensible, intelligent people)making the very most of the time (buying up each opportunity). Ephesians 5:15-16

I thank God for my life. God is good all of the time!

No comments: