My dear friend Nicole gave me this book titled "Mommy Prayers" by Tracy Mayor. I had to share this one...
Dear God,
Please help me find my baby's binkie. I know they're bad for dental development. I know that they encourage early weaning and ear infections. None of that matters right now. Please, Lord, send me a vision: Show me where the damn binkie is! It's 5:15am in the morning and I must stop this kid from crying before the whole house is up. Is it in the dusty corner under the crib? Wedged into the side cushions of the stroller? Underneath the car seat? In the right footie of my baby's snowsuit, which is where I found my keys last week? Please, God, give me a hint, bestow on me the clarity of mind to remember where I last saw the binkie. And quick. Amen.
I have a fear of losing Landon's binkie so this really made me laugh. Have a great day everyone!
1 comment:
You will eventually learn to "hide" them around the house. That way if you lose one, you know where another one is very quickly. It will seem like mommy magic to the huz when you quickly find one! hehe
Post a Comment