Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The missing puzzle piece

For Landon's birthday, Jason and I bought him a chunky puzzle with a theme of transportation. There is a ship, a sailboat, school bus, fire engine, police car, train, and an airplane. Somehow during his party we lost a puzzle piece...the airplane. The kids came in like a tornado and the aftermath of the party was a lost puzzle piece. I must let you know that I HATE puzzles with missing pieces. It drives me bananas. I spent an entire week looking for this darn puzzle piece. I searched high and low. I drove myself and Jason crazy! I could not find it anywhere!

Last Saturday Jason and I had a wonderful evening out. My Aunt Terry babysat for me and Jason at our house so that Landon would be comfortable. Landon was in a great mood and they had a ton of fun. The next day I was picking up the livingroom and noticed that the airplane was back in it's rightful spot. WTH? I immediately text messaged Aunt Terry and she said it had been in the middle of the livingroom floor. What? I have no idea where this thing hid for an entire week...but I am glad the puzzle is complete again! Now it is just driving me crazy not to know where the airplane was for an entire week!

No comments: