It has been a LONG time since I last posted. I have had a SERIOUS case of blogger's block and just didn't think I had anything to say that was worth a post. I am sorry about that! There has been lots going on since my last post which was - gulp - from MARCH! Good grief!
Landon just had a 1st birthday party. I cannot believe my baby boy is 1 year old already. My how time flies. He just had his 1 year pictures taken this weekend and I pick them up today after work. I cannot wait to see them! I will dedicate an entire post to recent pics - SOON! Landon is walking everywhere - saying several words - is just such a joy. He is such a momma's boy. Landon is such a good baby and we are so blessed!
What is going on with our furry child? Murphy is loving family walks and time with Landon. They are going to be the best of friends.
I am just busy with life...and trying to enjoy every minute of it. The doctors are working on trying to get me off of the medication - which is taking longer than I would like for it to. Please say some prayers about this - I would appreciate it! The doctor did tell me during our last visit that I should be pleased because I am doing SO much better than I was at this time last year. That is so true. I need to just accept the fact that it is on God's time and not my own.
I hope there are still a few readers out there and that I haven't lost all of you all! It may take awhile for me to get back in the swing of things. I hope you all have a wonderful week!
3 comments:
i love you girl :) still here reading away! so glad to have a post from you!!!! :)
Tina--so good to hear from you and to hear what is going on with your family! I have been wondering about you! Take care of yourself and in due time things will level out and you will be the best you can be! Call me if you ever need to talk...Kelly
You ARE doing great and things will happen in due time. It's important to take care of yourself so that you can be the best mommy and wife you can be...and be good to yourself as well. It was wonderful to see you all and Landon is such a cutie! Take care and it's good to have you back to blogging! :)
Post a Comment