Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Randoms

I had a wonderful dream last night. I was in heaven talking to a stranger about being in heaven and how nice it was. My stomach was moving around like I was 9 months pregnant. I asked the stranger what was going on and she said that since I was a momma I get to experience a baby moving inside of me all of the time - whenever I want. I guess my subconscience's idea of heaven is being able to feel a baby move inside of me. How sweet is that?

So...I have been on the hunt for Schlafly's Pumpkin Ale for my husband. I have been to 2-3 liquor stores and Schnucks with no luck! So as a substitute I have bought O'Fallon's Pumpkin Ale and Shlafly's Oktoberfest. And to top it all off - I didn't get carded once. Jason sweetly reminded me last night that I am not 21, I am 31, and I don't look like I am 21 anymore. NICE. Whatev. So this morning I tried Dierburg's (suggested by my bro-in-law Brian). Eureka! I found it! And...I was carded!!!!! Yay! I thanked the cashier and he thought I was funny. Now Jason and I have a fridge full of beer and I don't drink and Jason barely drinks. LOL!

My Aunt Terry is getting married this weekend and I am the photographer. I am nervous and I hope I can do a decent job for her with taking pictures. That is a big responsibility. It is her second wedding so she didn't want to spend a lot of money on a photographer. Since Jason and I have a nice camera and take nice pictures (most of the time) she asked me. I am excited because as a gift to me - she is paying for me to get my hair done on Saturday morning. That will be fun! :) It is going to be a fun family weekend. The wedding after party is at my house and Jason doesn't know yet. YIKES! :)

I hope you all have a good day!

2 comments:

TB said...

Love ALL of the updates! especially about the beer--I have the same problem finding josh's fave :):)

LOVE you!

PS great view of heaven--i hope it is accurate!

Unknown said...

Oh yes, being pregnant forever would definitely be my heaven!! :)