Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Through Sickness and in Health

When I exchanged marriage vows with Jason, I never expected to become so sick so early in our marriage. Believe me, my husband didn't expect it either. My husband lived this vow through my sickness and into the present. He is such an amazing man and I am so very lucky to have him as my husband. Have you ever heard the John Michael Montgomery song "I love the way you love me"? Here are some of the lyrics...

I love the way you love me
Strong and wild
Slow and easy
Heart and soul
So completely
I love the way you love me


I love the way Jason loves me. He makes sure I eat right, he makes sure I get enough sleep, and he helps keep my stress down. When I start to catch a cold, he is right there with Airborne. He helps so much around the house and with Landon. He shows me he loves me everyday in so many ways and I am so blessed.

I know he reads my blog every so often - and I just want to say - thank you dear and I love you very much. Hopefully we will have much more "health" these days and less "sickness", but even if the sickness comes, I know you will be right beside me. That is one thing I don't have to worry about and I thank God for that.

2 comments:

TB said...

i love you both :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is too sweet for words