Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Next Chapter

Jason and I have decided that we want to expand our family. We want Landon to have a playmate. Someone he can share a bunk bed with, someone who will be his life-long friend, and someone who will love him no matter what. Because of the medication I am on, growing our family cannot happen the natural way. I thank God that our hearts are open to adoption. Yes, we have decided that we want to adopt a baby!!!!!!

I am going to use this blog as not only a place to share my feelings and as a means to update you all on Landon and Jason and Murphy...but also as a place to journal our adoption journey.

We hope you all will stick around as we start the next chapter of our lives. Please keep us in your prayers as we are on a waiting list to submit our first adoption application. We could be on this waiting list for six months or more. We are hoping for less!!! We are just so excited!!!! Thank you for your prayers and support!!!

5 comments:

TB said...

YAY!
Domestic or International?
Which agency?
Let's chat :) I have friends who have adopted! :)

The Geiler's said...

Tina---I think that is amazing!! You go girl!! There is the perfect child out there that will be blessed with an amazing and awesome mother!!! Good luck! Can not wait to hear more!!

Britne said...

I'm so excited for u all! I hope it moves along fast too..ur such a great mommy!!! Got any names picked out yet?

Amanda said...

Tina!! I'm so excited for you! This is amazing news! I love adoption stories and I'll be following along for sure! I would love to adopt some day, but my hubby isn't open to it right now. I'll be praying for your family and the baby that will be very blessed to call you it's own!!

Jessica said...

Congrats! That is amazing! Can't wait to follow your journey!