What a great weekend!!!!!! I enjoyed my family so much this weekend and Landon was an absolute angel. We even went out to breakfast just the two of us and he made lots of friends at Bob Evans. At the drive-thru at Walgreens, I was digging around for my wallet to pay the cashier, when I looked up and there was a bunch of workers at the window. The cashier said she had to call over all of her co-workers because my baby was just too cute! I think Landon was waving to everyone...what a stinker!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, too!
2 comments:
Nicole
said...
He IS a cutie! Already a ladies man, huh? They learn that quick, don't they? Great pictures!! Love ya'!
2 comments:
He IS a cutie! Already a ladies man, huh? They learn that quick, don't they? Great pictures!! Love ya'!
Looks like you had fun
Post a Comment