
Landon is doing all kinds of new things these days. He is getting so big and has such a cute personality. He says lots of words now - all done, mine, bye-bye, more, momma and dadda of course (mostly dadda), baby, and thank you. He doesn't exactly say thank you - he hums it and it is just so cute! Landon loves trying on momma and dadda's shoes and he doesn't go anywhere without his silkies (blankets). He loves having his shoes on and he wants to be anywhere Jason is. He goes to his high chair when we ask him if he is hungry. Landon also knows where his tummy is and he is so proud to show it off! He is quite mischievous and loves playing with the water and ice maker in the fridge and he also loves putting his toys in the toilet. Fun times!
Parents as Teachers is going really well. Jason and I are always so proud of Landon because he is really great about doing whatever activity Miss Terri has and he does it well! I have to brag...it is a momma's duty! He is on track. Our only worry is the constant ear infections that he seems to get. He has another one right now and if this doesn't clear up then we will be getting tubes. I worry about how this is affecting his hearing and speech. I think tubes would be good for him. We go back tot he doctor in a month so we will see what they say then.
That is all I've got for now. I will post more soon. Have a good day!
3 comments:
What a cutie pie! Love all the new things they learn...Little sponges... every single day.....
He is so cute! It's so fun at this stage. I hope he gets over those ear issues soon at least if he needs tubes they only take a few minutes to put in and will hopefully solve the problem!
Landon is so smart and I LOVE his thank you hum lol!!
Post a Comment