Friday, February 10, 2012

Feeling a little better

Landon is starting to feel a little better, but we are headed back to the doctor this afternoon. They want to see him since his cough has not improved any and to recheck his ears. He also isn't eating anything - which has me worried - so I am glad he is seeing the doctor today.

I thought I would show you a few pictures of our morning together...

Sitting on my palet on the floor. At least I am not lying down like I was yesterday!


Playing with my turtle from Aunt Shannon. I love pushing the shapes through!


I get mad when I can't push the shapes through the right way! No patience! Wonder where he gets that from! :)


Getting into Mom's baking drawer.


I have found a new favorite spot to sit!


Getting into the shower while Mom tries to get ready for the day.


What is this?


I must throw all of the bottles...fun times!


Running off while Mom is trying to put my clothes on. What else can I get into?


Making Valentines for Daddy.

2 comments:

TB said...

awwwww :) poor sweetie pie! who ended up staying with him today?

Tina said...

I did. Jason was off, but busy so I took the day off and spent it with Landon. It was a good decision! I am glad I did. :)