Wednesday, May 23, 2012
I am Back!!!! Update!!!
Gosh, I cannot believe it has been so long since I last posted. I have much to update y'all on. First things first - Landon. He is doing so well! The tubes have made such a difference! He is talking up a storm these days. Saying lots of words - Mur all of the time for Murphy. He just LOVES Murphy! :) And Murphy is starting to grow found of him. He also says ball, bath time, night-night, juice, pee-pee, eye, socks, shoes, side (for outside) and lots of momma and dada and paw-paws! He loves to play outside and he is all boy - loves getting dirty, loves playing in the water, and loves all sports stuff (he has a golf club and ball that he likes really well, balls, bats, basketball and basketball hoop)! He also loves daycare and his buddies Brock and Colton. They are in a few pictures I have posted below. The entire crew is in one...with Angie (the biter)...being in time out! She spends lots of time in time out, but she is a super cutie, too, and one of Landon's good friends. The other picture is SO sweet and a little sad...Landon and his buddies watching the big kids play outside. Landon's teacher, Miss Britne, took the photo and it is such a great one.
Landon reached a milestone yesterday evening. He graduated from the toddler class to the 2 year old class! :( He officially doesn't move up until he turns two in August, but he participated in the graduation ceremony with all of the other kiddos. This momma shed some tears last night! I was so proud. He sat through the entire ceremony and kept his cap on like a big boy! He waved to us through the whole ceremony and kept talking about his Paw-paw K. What a cutie!
Jason and I are doing well, too. Jason just underwent a tonsillectomy last Wednesday and has been at home recovering. He has been a good patient as far as he has been a real trooper with the pain and has not really complained. I can't get him to actually rest much and he won't take his pain medicine regularly. He is driving me nuts in that respect. The day after his surgery he was doing laundry and dishes!!!! Talk about driving me nuts! I had to come home from work to get him to settle down!
We are going camping for the first time as a family over Memorial Weekend. I am so excited and this should be a special time for us. I will take lots of pics and promise to post some on Monday!!!! Have a wonderful holiday weekend and don't forget to remember why we celebrate Memorial Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment