Well, another weekend has come and gone. Here I sit - planning for the next one! :) But, back to this weekend. It was super fun! My little cousin, Abby, graduated from high school and we held her graduation party on Saturday. Family came in from out-of-town and we had family fun from Wednesday evening through Sunday morning. Landon and I participated in as much as we could - so a little bit every day! I had 3 kids to take care of on Friday evening. Talk about hectic city - trying to get three kids ready for the graduation party and out of the door! With one fashion emergency (I have pre-teen cousins) and a one year old that was hyped up on the excitement of having company, I was one frazzled momma! We made it though and the fashion emergency was resolved when we stopped in at K-mart and purchased two new shirts for my little cousins. Madison had brought a shirt with her to wear - and it was too big - and she had nothing else to wear so we had to remedy that. Which included each girl trying on AT LEAST six shirts a piece. We were a little late to the party, but we made it!

I also went to a baby shower minus the little guy yesterday. With free hands, I was able to snap a few pictures and have a glass or two or three of Champagne! My dear friend, Betsy, held a baby shower like I have never seen! It was so elegant and beautiful! Betsy lived in Germany for 30 years. Her two grown sons, Chris and Mark, live over in Germany still. Chris and his super cute partner, Chai, are going to be parents to a little girl who will be named Sophia. Chai is due at the end of July. Betsy wanted to throw them an International Shower so that she could shower them with gifts and well wishes when she travels to Germany to greet her new granddaughter in July! It was such a fun time and I came away with lots of neat ideas for future parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment