Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Little Moments

As I was driving home yesterday with the radio off so I could hear Landon sing his ABCs, I thought to myself "I don't want to ever forget how sweet his voice sounds right now."  On the way home from school everyday Landon sings or talks and we have the radio off most of the time so I can just listen to him.  I want to remember the little moments like that.


I have had such a BIG helper lately - especially in the kitchen.  I pulled up a chair and allowed Landon to help me with dumplings one day and now he thinks he should have a chair pulled up all of the time!  Last night, he "helped" me wash dishes and had so much fun.  I want to remember the little moments like that.


Landon LOVES LOVES LOVES bath time.  He especially loves bubbles.  We don't do this very often but as a treat I will fill the tub full of bubbles and he has a blast.  The last time I did this I had Jason grab the camera and snap a few pictures.  He was hamming it up and said "Cheese!".  I want to remember the little moments like that.


Landon also LOVES Murphy so very much.  He considers Murphy to be one of his best friends and it is adorable.  He gets so tickled every time we get to visit with Murphy.  I want to remember the little moments like that.



There will come a time when Landon gets old enough to wear his baby voice changes and he doesn't say things the cute baby way anymore.  There will come a time when I am left washing dishes by myself because my big boy is too busy playing sports.  There will come a time when Landon no longer needs me to help him take a bath.  And there will come a time when Murphy is just a sweet memory.  I relish in these little moments right now.  I am not taking one of them for granted.


1 comment:

Britne Stein said...

awe!!! your such a great momma!!