We have been enjoying the snow! I am not a person who generally likes to play in the snow and be cold, but since Landon is around, I kind of have to suck it up. He loves the snow and being outside. We built a snowman, but forgot to give him arms. Jason did end up finding some for Frosty, but I haven't snapped a picture of our finished snowman yet. Landon didn't mind that we forgot the arms at first...he was just super amazed by Frosty. He couldn't believe we actually have a snowman at our house! :) I am not sure if you will notice or not...but Murphy does not have any fur. That is a sore subject, but our groomer and my husband had a misunderstanding the last time Murphy got a haircut which resulted in our Murphy being shaved in the dead of winter. Needless to say, Murphy is spending a lot of time indoors. He also has a heating pad in his dog house!




No comments:
Post a Comment