Aunt Angie did her best to console, but we left 5 minutes after we arrived and they did refund our money so that was nice. Aunt Jenny likes to say that these pictures reflect the fact that she is indeed the favorite aunt. Ha!
We have a new member of the family to announce! Baby August Joseph Duepner was born at 10:45pm on Wednesday, January 16, 2013. He weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 21" long! He is such a pretty baby and we are all so excited that he is finally here!!!! He is joined by his very proud big brother and big sister Tristan and Amelia. They love their little brother to pieces already! And thank you to my sis-in-law Cara for a few of these pictures. I did not take all of them...
Landon and I had a nice and full long weekend. I was able to snap one picture of my little guy cheesing it up. We enjoyed our time together this weekend! I did a lot of cooking and we did a lot of visiting loved ones. I love weekends like that! :) I hope you enjoyed your weekend, too!







1 comment:
Ive seen that fit many times... what a stinker butt :-)
What a BEAUTIFUL baby Gus is!!!!! So cute
Post a Comment