Thursday, March 7, 2013

Old School Blogging



 I am hooking up with Elaine and Heather as they promote Old School Blogging.  This is just a fun thing to do to find out more about each other.  I thought it would be something different to do while I get caught up on downloading pictures I need to post and just haven't had time to get to.  So here are the questions and my answers!


What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was starting over and finding myself.  I had just started my job at the Foundation and I had just ended a relationship with my ex whom I had been dating for almost 7 years.  I also had just dropped 40 pounds.  It is funny how I am in a similar situation now.  I still have the same job - I am very blessed and fortunate for that - but I am currently trying to lose weight again and I am trying to figure out who I am again.  It is funny how things come around full circle.  Wow!

What five things are on your to-do list?
I always have things on my to-do-list, but today's to-do-list looks like this:

1) Get the dishes cleaned up, kitchen straightened up, and laundry put away before Jason gets home from work.

2) Make dinner

3) Buy gift certificate for a relative that is having a birthday by Friday

4) Have Landon sign his birthday card to his daddy

5) Get a few birthday goodies for Jason for tonight

What are five snacks you enjoy?
This is bad because it just makes me hungry, makes me crave things that are not in my diet, and is just plain cruel - but here you go...

1) Chocolate

2) Milk

3) Chips

4) Any type of dessert really

5) Donuts

Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
A millionaire to me is someone with more than a million dollars in the bank.  If that were me I would,

1) Pay off my house and student loans.

2) Put money aside for Landon's college and wedding.

3) Go to Disney World, Vermont, Michigan, Indiana, and Washington DC to visit family.

4) Give money to parents, in-laws, siblings, and close friends.

5) Give money to our church and Landon's school.  Give back to the community.

Name some places you have lived. 
I’ve lived:
1) Lived in a small home in Herculaneum, Missouri.

2) Grew up in a small home in De Soto, Missouri.

3) Lived in a college dorm in Clayton, Missouri.

4) Lived in my mom's house in De Soto, Missouri.

5) Moved in with my husband in De Soto, Missouri.

Name some bad habits you have. 
1) Short temper
2) Lack of patience
3) Sleep too much
4) Spend a lot of time on Facebook and Twitter
5) Talking on the phone while I am driving 

Name some jobs you’ve had. 
Oh geez...

1) Trainer/Cashier at Fazoli's
2) Waitress at Lam's Garden
3) Manager's Assistant at Sears
4) Staff Accountant at CID
5) Senior Operations Financial Specialist at MFH




That was fun!  What are your answers to some of these questions????






4 comments:

Debra Rutt said...

This is so fun, reading everyone's answers. I'm with you on the dieting and answering that question made me crave some goodies!

Unknown said...

I like how the first question made you reflect on where you are now in life. And yes, the snack question made me hungry too! ha!

Thanks for joining in and linking up! :)

Leigh Ann said...

Ooooh short temper. I has one too. I love seeing everyone's menial jobs back in the day,

Anonymous said...

Loved your list, Tina! I lack patience too. :(