Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sunny Days

We have really been enjoying the beautiful weather.  It is so nice to be able to be outside in the sun!  We just bought Landon a new sand and water table on Friday and he was able to enjoy that on Sunday.  My Mother's Day was really nice as well.  I received a very sweet card and we spent the day together.  Jason and I were even able to get some yard work done, which felt really good.  Fresh mulch always looks so nice!  I am looking forward to this Sunday when we plan to plant some flowers.

We have been keeping busy with birthday parties, BBQs, yard sales, and visiting friends and family when we can.  Landon has really enjoyed that.  Landon graduates from the 2 year old class to the 3 year old class next Tuesday (May 21).  I hear that he practices really well and is so cute - singing all of the songs.  Let's hope he doesn't get stage fright and does the same on the big day! :)

Here are a few pictures we took on Sunday and Monday...

Landon and Murphy checking out his new sand and water table.  Murphy thinks it is a giant water dish!  LOL!

So much fun!

My boy is so sweet!

Landon has been loving the abundance of caterpillars.  He loves to hold them!

Helping Daddy with the laundry.

Murphy and Landon take turns getting a cold drink straight out of the faucet.

Landon has been LOVING the tractor rides lately!  They were both sporting their sunglasses for this pic!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

ERRRMERRRRGHRRRD my son would not let one of those furry things anywhere near his body!
I'm glad that you had a wonderful mothers day. And man, you're getting so much accomplished. Wanna come to my house?
I'll pay you in beer and cupcakes.
Deal?