Monday, August 12, 2013

Birthday Fun!

We had a wonderful weekend and Landon had a terrific 3rd birthday!  He seemed to really enjoy his birthday this year.  On Saturday, Jason's parents had him for a good chunk of the day since Jason and I were busy preparing for the big party.  Landon could not wait to get to his party so they had to bring him early!  It was too cute.  Here are a few pictures my close friend, Britne, took of the party.  I am so grateful for the awesome pictures she took because I was too busy to snap any myself!  Jason took a few, too, but I am so glad Britne took these.  Thank you to all who helped to make my son's 3rd birthday so special and fun!  A few of the pictures are super funny...especially the one where Landon and I are too excited over big boy Spiderman underwear and the one where Landon is fighting me for the birthday card!  Love them!



















1 comment:

TB said...

GREAT pictures friend :) I cannot get over how grown up he looks on his NEW SCOOTER! Love you!