I received a series of texts last night from Evin. She had amazing news to share. Yesterday morning she had a CT Scan that showed her bleeds were stable - which is really good. She is currently at Walter Reed Hospital and a team of 20 doctors are treating her so she is in terrific and capable hands. The doctors now think that Evin has a different condition - not the vasculitis. Now, they think she has a condition called reversible cerebral vascular constriction. Evin spent the day yesterday undergoing lots of tests to rule things out and she also had a CT scan of her chest, pelvis, and abdomen taken to rule out cancer. I asked Evin if this new diagnosis would be better and she said in fact that it would be. With the reversible cerebral vascular constriction, what she has been experiencing would be considered an episode when it is over - that is it - it is over. How bizarre! Could this be the miracle we have been praying for? I truly hope the doctors have the correct diagnosis and I pray that this is what is happening. My family was very excited to hear this news last night!

No comments:
Post a Comment