Jason and I ended our New Year's Day by setting goals and making plans for this year. We have many projects that we want to complete during the year and we are anticipating Jason getting laid off from his job so that means we have to start planning now. It felt so good to begin budgeting and then it felt even better to crunch some numbers this morning so I can see the plan on paper! I recommend goal setting and budget planning to everyone. I am pumped for 2009!~
2 comments:
What kind of projects do you want to complete?
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I hope you had a great New Years, ours was pretty boring- we even fell asleep before 12:00. I'm sorry to hear about Jason's job but wish only the best for you in 2009. Hope to see you soon. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment