Saturday, January 3, 2009
Sleeping In?
This is my last Saturday off before school starts back again next week. It doesn't happen often that I am allowed to sleep in (and sleeping in for me is 8am). Well, Jason had to get up around 6am so he could finish taking down our live Nativity Scene on De Soto Main Street. It was nice that he asked the first time if he could turn on the light once. Then it turned into like 3 times with Murphy barking and crying downstairs because he was tired of waiting on his Dad. What a bunch of noise! When I get up before Jason, I stumble around in the dark - bumping into things - trying to be quiet - and this morning it was like a three-ringed circus was parading through my bedroom! Good grief! :) Luckily I was able to go back to a semi-sleep until 8am and then I treated myself to yummy French toast. I love relaxing days at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It sounds like you have kids already!!! I know what you mean- I started making Todd get his clothes out with a flashlight! Ha ha!
AHHH MEN! I can totally relate to this! John is so damn loud in the morning I want to kill him. I get really cranky in the morning if I am rudely awaken before I am ready and it seems like he gets thrills from it! I am always really quiet and try to sneak out so he can keep sleeping...he did it to me this morning while he was "trying to put his towel in the dirty basket...sounded like it was him and an army!
Post a Comment