Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Thinking of my baby sister
So I am driving to work this morning and I am listening to a mixed CD that my #2 sister gave me years ago titled "Pretty Songs." I do not know why I listen to this CD often because some of the songs always make me cry, but I do. "The Wedding Song" by Noel "Paul" Stookey (of Peter, Paul, and Mary) came on. I used to cry when I heard this song because I was thinking of my own wedding day. I found myself thinking of when my baby sister, Angela, gets married and I started crying because of that this morning! Good grief! I took part in raising my little sisters and Angela even gives me Mother's Day cards each year which is why I think my thoughts went to her this morning. I will be a mess when she does finally walk down the aisle! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment