Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dinnertime

I really look forward to giving Murphy his dinner each evening. I always try to have a special treat for him - whether it be a piece of meat from our dinner, boiled chicken, or a milk bone. We recently introduced him to Purina One canned food. Of course...he LOVES the canned food mixed in with his regular dog chow! He is always so polite, too, and just waits for me to mix it and set it down. He patiently waits. What a good puppy! Over the weekend, our friends told us that their pups like to munch on apples. Murphy has never tried an apple so we gave him a small piece the other day. He loves it! Murphy loves the treats and he hates it when his bowl is empty. I don't think he gets as angry as Snoopy does, but he would eat and eat if I would let him!

No comments: