Sunday, February 22, 2009

Many Blessings

I have been finding myself searching for peace lately and I find much inspiration from a fellow blogger's website. I am not ashamed to admit that I only know this person through blogging. Being able to share my own thoughts through this blog has been such a blessing in my life and I have just started. What has been even more amazing is stumbling across a few other sites that I like to keep up with now and being touched by people I have never even met in a way I never thought would be possible. I have been praying a lot for patience, grace, and peace...and tonight...I found two bible verses posted on another site. It touched me so much and moved me to tears.

"I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD" (Psalm 27:13-14).

"Those who sow in tears will reap with shouts of joy." Psalm 126:5

The past few months have been difficult and at times I wonder what exactly is God's plan? And it seems at my most difficult times, he blesses me with a sweet jesture from my wonderful husband, a card in the mail from a friend, love from Murphy, and words of inspiration from someone I have never met. How humbling. I have so many reasons to smile everyday and I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments: