Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pleasant Surprise




During the work week, I tend to wake up right before my alarm is supposed to go off. Usually, I only wake up a few minutes before I am supposed to actually get up, which is followed by thoughts of "do I really have to get up" and a "only five more minutes." This morning I woke up and was pleasantly surprised to find out I had 1 whole hour left before I had to awaken! YES! This was such a nice surprise since I stayed up getting homework done until about 11:30pm. My mornings are always jammed packed nonstop from the time I get up (4:30am) until the time I have to be at work (7am). You name it and I do it in the morning - shower, dress, put dishes away, prepare lunches, make bed, feed Murphy, make coffee, help get trash ready on Thursdays, sometimes I wash dishes, and today I had to leave in enough time to stop by Schnucks all before 7am!!!

I love 1 hour surprises!

1 comment:

TB said...

You are such an amazingly positive person! I love it!!! I try to get the extra few minutes of sleep and rush out the door :) But I do plan all my stuff the night before!