
I am starting to get the vacation itch. Warmer weather, sleeping in, spending lots of time with Jason...it just sounds great right about now. That is why I have jumped on the planning bandwagon this week! We started watching The Assassination of Jesse James (starring Brad Pitt) on Sunday. The movie launched a discussion between my husband and myself concerning this summer's vacation. He would really like to visit Jesse's hideout that is located in Stanton, Missouri. Now, I think we are planning a 2009 tour of Missouri! I am on the second day of research and I cannot wait to get home to show Jason some neat spots I found today. So far, my interests include Jesse's Hideout in Stanton, Eagle's Nest Winery in Louisiana, Mark Twain's Childhood Home in Hannibal, Hallmark Crown Center Headquarters in Kansas City, Jesse James's Home in St. Joseph, and the Precious Moments Chapel in Carthage. There are so many other great spots our state has to offer that I am sure we will add to this list! I think we will end our trip with a stop in Branson for our annual Duepner Family vacation. It will be so fun! And...the Crown Center Mall Shopping Center has a specialty dog store so we can bring Murphy a few goodies back! How perfect!
1 comment:
FUN FUN FUN!!!!
Post a Comment