Somehow (I can't recall how), I came across a blog titled "The Generous Wife." I joined the daily tip newsletter they offer and today's tip was one that I thought was worthy to share. If you are interested in this blog, the link is in one of my lists found on my sidebar.
'Sometimes when I listen to the news I am discouraged by all the bad news. I wonder, however, if I am not guilty of being a "bad news bearer" when my husband walks in the door. Do I barrage him with all the bad news of my day or do I make his homecoming a welcoming, peaceful experience?
So as a tip for today, when your husband arrives home, listen to yourself and begin to replace bad news with pleasant words and good news. Unless it is an absolute emergency, wait for a good time to address any challenging issues.'
Anxiety in the heart of a man weighs it down, but a good word makes it glad. Proverbs 12:25
Think generous!
1 comment:
thanks for continuing to inspire me tina :) you make my heart lighter. (and make me feel like my blog is too light! ;))
Post a Comment