I have now been blogging for three full months and I continue to think of what a blessing it has been to me. I have met so many wonderful ladies - from all parts of our country - and it is just amazing to be given the opportunity to take a peek into others' lives and to be moved, inspired, and want to change the way I live my life because of the influence of some of these amazing women. There are several ladies that I read up on a regular basis and I read their posts and think to myself "Gosh - I want to be like her" or "Wow, what great faith she has!"
The flip side is that I have also been led by a higher power to find several ladies blogs that have been handed some very difficult life situations - infertility troubles, adoptions, loosing a child, and most recently a mother who has an infant with a very serious heart condition. It makes me realize that everyone has their own personal hurdles, struggles, and hardships. What is amazing is to see how God does his good work and to be able to witness this. The next time you are having a hard day, just think you are not the only person in this "small world" that is dealing with a difficult situation. Everyone is fighting some kind of battle - and it is just all about the attitude you have and the faith you have. Remember - He will not give us more than we can handle!
I do have a problem though. It is the same problem my Aunt Jo has. Let me first provide some background information about my Great Aunt Jo. She is the most religiously devout person that I know. She goes to church EVERY day, belongs to several prayer groups, drives people to their doctor appointments, etc. She spends every waking moment serving our Lord. She is a living & breathing Saint - no kidding! Did I mention that she turns 90 this year, too?! Our family always jokes around by saying that she has a direct line to God. Anyway, she has a prayer list a mile long. I am starting to have the same problem. And...I worry about forgetting someone. I know the good Lord hears the prayer in our hearts and I do always end with - please bless and watch over the people I have told I will pray for and give them the strength they need and the comfort only you can give. Amen.
I challenge you to be inspired, too! Be a witness!
No comments:
Post a Comment