Monday, March 9, 2009

Gotta Love Mondays!

Mondays...we have talked about this before. This morning started with a MAJOR poop explosion from our guest, Mac. Jason and I opened the garage door to say good morning...and there was Mac...and LOTS of puppy poop. I looked at Jason and immediately went to change into something that would be better suited for giving a 5:00am bath! That Mac is such a cutie though and we will miss him! Murphy will especially miss him!

I could have flattened a tire this morning if I would have backed up over the HUGE tree branch Murph drug to the driveway. I was lucky that I missed it! Murphy cracks me up. Other dogs...they like to chew on and collect twigs. Not our puppy! Murphy likes to drag huge branches and small trees to our driveway. The neighbors think he is hilarious! I know he is just trying to bring his Mama and Dad a present. How thoughtful of our puppy!

I was almost at work when I heard this deafening pop sound. What in the world?!!? Large Rock+Windshield = Bad News. I looked at my windshield...and I have a huge gash in the passenger side. NICE. I also have not completely regained hearing in my right ear.

I do have GREAT news though. I received an A in my Advanced Financial Management Course! YES! Thank GOD for the extra credit. It saved my grade - BIG TIME!

All of this has happened before 9am. I wonder what the rest of the day will bring? Have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that puppy was house broken already ;) Congrats on the "A"...all of your hard worked really paid off! cori