Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Murphy and Mac


I thought I would share a few pictures of Murphy's playdate with Mac. There are a few things that you should know before really looking at these pictures.

1. I look like a train wreck. That is what happens when you try to keep up with two puppies under 1 year of age. If you look closely, I am sure you can see Murph's drool on my arm or on my leg. There is not one piece of clothing that I own that has not had drool on it at some point in time.

2. We tried it one time in the pics where the two puppies were fed at the same time. You can see how well this did NOT work. They start out with their own bowls and by the end of their meal, they are eating out of the wrong bowls. I gave up.

Murphy and Mac ended up being best buddies by the end of Mac's stay. We are looking forward to reuniting the puppies soon for a playdate. I know Murphy will enjoy that!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just now getting to read your Blog featuring Mac. How cool! Thanks for taking such great care of my puppy! :-)
How do you find the time to keep up this blog! You are amazing
- Therese