Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Smiles #1

I was scrambling yesterday morning to make coffee and lunches for Jason and myself. Jason was not particularly thrilled with his lunch choice (loaded baked potato and salad), but it is all I could come up with considering we did not have leftovers from our Subway dinner the night before. After getting coffee on, boiling eggs, microwaving potatoes, and cutting up the veggies, I quickly grabbed the bag of shredded lettuce and proceeded to open it. The bag busted open and shredded lettuce flew EVERYWHERE! Luckily, the majority of the lettuce was still in what was left of the plastic bag so we had enough for two lunch salads. However, I was still finding little pieces of shredded lettuce in my shirt and bra after I arrived at work. Yikes.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Something very similar has happened to me before, with cereal. How great that you can smile about it the same day that it happened!

I found your blog through the Mohrs. After reading several of your posts it seems like we have a lot in common. I hope you don't mind if I hang around.

Amanda