Thursday, March 19, 2009

Smiles #2

I am on a mission to get a great snapshot for Murphy's birthday that is fast approaching (April 2nd). I went to K-mart and bought party hats, party horns, and even birthday plates to use as props for his picture. Even though Murphy has been to our hometown professional photographer twice in less than 1 year, I had to draw the line somewhere and 1 year old pics for Murph are going to be taken at home. I thought I had a fab idea of blowing the party horn while Murphy was laying on the floor by a party horn and hat and that would suffice as the pic. It didn't exactly go as planned. In about 5 minutes time, Murphy ate 2 party hats, 1 party horn, and he had grabbed the other one. I thought he had chewed on the opposite end of where a person needed to blow to make the noise so I tried to blow on it one more time at a last attempt to get a good snapshot. My mistake...he had chewed on the mouthpiece side. Yuck.

No comments: