Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Air it Out

It is time to air out my dirty laundry! I am going to be brave like my blog friend, Jodie. Click HERE to read her brave blog post. Even though I do not have children, I still have dirty laundry to air and I think this will make you feel better about yourself. God knows I am not perfect!

1. I had three very late nights in a row last week (Two 1am study nights + One Midnight Auction night) so I slept in on Sunday (yes - Palm Sunday) and did not go to church. I feel a little guilty about that - but not really guilty.

2. I did not have time to wash my laundry for two weeks. Sunday rolled around and I had ZERO clean jeans to go to my friend Woei & Nicole's house. I popped dirty jeans in the dryer with a fabric sheet. On the way to Nicole's, I noticed 1) dirt from Murphy's paws on my jean pants and 2) dried up Murphy drool on my sweater. NICE. Nicole is always so put together, too. This prompted Jason to wash all of my clothes on Sunday evening. What a nice husband!

3. If I forget to wash my coffee commuter cup at night, I will just rinse it out with water and use it again the next day. Doesn't semi-warm water = bacteria free?

4. I cannot tell you the last time I washed the two bras I wear on a regular basis. It has been more than 2 weeks.

5. I hate the way my midsection+butt+thighs look. I have been noticing that my pants and underwear feel tighter and I am so scared that I am going to end up being really overweight again.

6. I get really lazy about refolding something that I have worn - but that isn't dirty (the smell test) so I will place it in a pile on the floor of my closet. Currently, I have a HUGE pile.

7. I am terrible with keeping up on flossing my teeth. I wish I would do a better job with this and my Dentist is ALWAYS really upset with me and I get a lecture. Knock on wood - I have never had a cavity though and I brush several times a day! I still feel terrible when I leave the dentist's office.

8. I hate ladies that look like a size 2 and when you ask what they do to keep in shape - like how often they work out - they reply by smiling and saying they really don't work out. WTF? I have to constantly keep track of what I am putting in my body and torture myself on a regular basis at the gym just to try to keep additional pounds at bay. Not to mention I get to feel really guilty when I do completely fall off the wagon (like this 4-day long weekend I just had - I had fries twice, Chinese food one day, pizza, and chips & salsa). When I fall off the wagon - I FALL off the wagon. People with great metabolism irritate me.

9. I insist on cleaning our hardwood floors by hand. This only happens maybe twice a month (on a good month). After I am finished, the water is BLACK and most times I am so disgusted with the rag that I have used I just throw it away.

10. If you noticed my post yesterday about my HUGE PIMPLE, #10 will make sense. I cannot leave pimples, scrapes, blemishes, etc. alone. I must pick and pop anything I see until it is 100 times worse and as red as Rudolph's nose. I know that this will make it worse and that it will take much longer to heal, but I do it anyway. I cannot stop myself.

Well, that is what I have. I would LOVE to see what you all come up with so please let me know if you decide to air it out, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in a world of size Os and 1s. They all "don't do anything" to stay that size but I can't get a hold of them until after noon (working out) and I have stopped asking them to have lunch with me (because I feel like a pig eating while they are pushing their food around). But on the plus side, I can always find my size in the stores here.

The Geiler's said...

You crack me up Tina! You are no different than anyone else, you just feel like your in a world of your own! I do the sniff test too. Hey sometimes you just have to!